KnoxBox Key Access
Locked doors and secured entry points can delay emergency response. Enable first responders rapid access by installing a secure UL listed KnoxBox.
KnoxBox products are high-security key safes which allow first responders to quickly enter a home, business, or gate without forced entry. They are built to resist physical attack, vandalism, and extreme weather conditions.
To place an order you will need to:
- Go to the Knockbox product page
- You’ll be asked to select your location and department. Select Washington State and enter San Juan Co and select San Juan Co Fire Dist #3
- If you are looking for a simple residential box which will only hold one key, select the entry labelled as “Residential Use ONLY - HomeBoxes”. Otherwise select the other entry.
- Once you’ve ordered your system, SJIF&R will automatically be notified that you’ve placed an order. We’ll contact you if we have any questions.
- When you receive the KnoxBox it will be unlocked, allowing you to mount it in the desired location. Once it has been mounted, please call us at (360) 378-5334 so we can arrange a visit to finalize your KnoxBox setup.
Note: SJIF&R receives no money from KnoxBox.